Cinegy Signal Distribution and Monitoring
Live Stream Mixer. READ MORE...
Monitoring and Analysis. READ MORE...
Control and Manage. READ MORE...
A modern IP-based infrastructure needs to allow mixing and cutting signals together while still supporting legacy SDI streams. Built to solve these 2nd generation business challenges of moving to IP, Cinegy Live blends audio and video streams on-the-fly via an intuitive touch-screen interface - all while remaining in the software world.
Powerful, affordable and scalable, Cinegy Live allows a modern broadcast infrastructure to fulfill the increasing requirements of mixingand cutting of professional broadcast formats and sources. Built to solve second generation business challenges of moving to IP, File Based and new 4K Formats whilst still supporting Legacy SDI Inputs and outputs. Controllable via Cinegy’s intuitive touch screen interface or by mouse, Cinegy Live blends audio and video streams seamlessly. Controllable via Cinegy’s intuitive touch screen interface or by mouse, Cinegy Live blends audio and video streams seamlessly.
Blending the art of vision mixing with the instant feedback of an integrated Multiviewer and Integrated support for audio channel selection and mixing, Cinegy Live helps eliminate the operational challenges that circuit or encoding and display latency can pose. Active decoding of all inputs, coupled with embedded file-based play-in sources, allows instant cuts, overlays or slow wipes between stream sources with a clean 4:2:2 encoded output signal in SD, HD or 4K.
- 4K / SDI / HDSDI / File / IP mixed source inputs.
- 4K / SDI / HDSDI or IP output selection.
- 4K / IP / HD and SD sources cut and mixed to output resolution.
- Real-time HD / SD up and down conversion.
- Broadcast Industry standard single or multiple files can be run on cut or mix individually or synchronously.
- Individual channel audio, Aux and main output faders.
- Aux Audio input for VO / external sound devices etc.
- Audio follows video or lockable to one audio track.
- Mute button on all audio inputs.
- Layout optimized for touch screen operation.
- Drag and drop selection of sources to PREVIEW or ON AIR windows.
- User saveable layout templates.
- User friendly operational and configurable tools.
- Templates recall source mapping.
- Scalable application window.
- File based graphic overlays.
Streams from satellites, camera feeds, playout devices and other local or remote sources all need to be monitored. Cinegy Multiviewer displays these signals before analyzing them and raising alerts for any detected signal problems. Running as a service operating on commodity IT equipment, video streams can be received via IP e.g. via Ethernet or using standard SDI cards.
Cinegy Multiviewer enables broadcasters and production houses to monitor streams from satellites, camera feeds, playout devices and other sources locally and remotely. Featuring a robust analysis and alert system detecting signal problems as they occur Cinegy Multiviewer runs on commodity IT servers or workstations receiving RTP/UDP streams via Ethernet or uncompressed video using standard SDI cards from vendors such as AJA, BMD, DVS or Deltacast. Decoding support for MPEG-2 / H.264 up to 4K in full 4.2.2 color, along with MPEG audio, AAC-HE2 and Dolby Digital / AC-3 decoding is built in – with Dolby® E decoding available as an option.
- Support SD / HD / UHD streams over SDI or MPEG-TS unicast / multicast IP signals.
- Video: MPEG-2 and H.264 codec support in 4:2:0 and 4:2:2 color-space.
- Audio: MPEG-audio, AAC-HE2 and Dolby Digital / AC-3.
- Multivendor SDI board support: BlackMagic, AJA, DVS and Deltacast.
- VANC indicators, V-Chip, AFD Display, 608/708 CC decoding.
- Alarms: Stillness, Black, Audio Clipping, Silence, Loss of signal.
- Multiple customizable layouts, with remote control via simple web service API.
- Local screen output on 2x4K screens at 60fps.
- Remote retransmission of SD / HD / UHD screen layout via MPEG-TS multicast.
Switching away from SDI does not mean an end to managing and organizing signal streams. Cinegy Route provides the essential building block for IP-based infrastructures, delivering a centralized directory for securing high volumes of programming streams. Client applications allow authorized users to register and preview streams at their desk, as well as use powerful virtual destination objects to replace traditional SDI routing while adding powerful realtime processing options.
Replacing aging SDI-based infrastructures with internet protocol (IP) based infrastructure technology has become an increasingly popular choice among broadcasters seeking to improve workflow efficiency and cut costs. IP infrastructures permit stream-data to be transported over Ethernet networks, rather than via SDI (serial digital interface) switches and cables, and offer numerous advantages to broadcasters. IP infrastructures are far less costly to build and maintain. They also provide greater capacity and enhanced flexibility, allowing broadcast operations to grow more quickly and run more smoothly with fewer problems.
Anyone that ever used an SDI router soon realized they need somewhere to write down what they plugged into it. That problem is magnified with the flexibilities of multicast and IP streaming, leading all too quickly to a soup of media data flowing through a network with no easy way to separate out..
Enter Cinegy Route Directory Service, a centralized database of available, registered streams in your video network. Using integration with MS Active Directory, it’s simple to control who can enter, manage, discover or update your directory of streams. In fact, using intuitive security controls to restrict what operators can find isn’t just about preventing abuse – it’s critical to helping people feel comfortable and in control of working on signals they care about for their job, without interfering with others and seeing unwanted streams in the remote control panels.